Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Happy

This'll be short.

Just wanted to note that I felt happy today; a different kind of happy, something I have not felt in a long time. I felt quite satisfied.

I was eating dinner by myself. I enjoyed my partial solitude. I just felt good.

Today:
  • Started reading "Like the Flowing River" by Paulo Coelho
  • Talked to Ai via YM; missed her a lot
  • Nice quiet time overlooking RCBC's deck on the 4th floor
*** There was something I wanted to take note of yesterday. Dad picked me up. He was pretty hot-headed. I felt pretty bad and uneasy. We didn't talk much during the first half of the drive home. He warmed up after a while. During the silence, I was reminded that I didn't know my dad very well; I practically grew up without him. But I realized that I did not want to pass from this world without knowing my dad at all. So, I hope and pray that I get enough time to know my dad better. ***

No comments: