Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Repost: Becky Hammon and Sophia Young Postgame - 8/28/10

Breaks my heart to see Becky so disappointed.

I was desperately trying to find the live coverage of the game but I was only able to catch the replay on ESPN; 2nd quarter was almost over when I saw it. I'm not sure if ESPN televised it live during the morning. Nonetheless, even though I saw that the Silver Stars were down big during halftime, 18 points if I remember correctly, I focused more airtime on their game versus the live ADMU-Adamson game. I didn't doubt that they could come back, but it was just that type of game; lots of easy shots missed. But I'm still proud of 'em, they were able to cut it down to 12. The bad 1st half was simply too costly.

Looking forward to next season when everyone's healthy. I hope to catch more live games then. (I hate not being able to tune into live access for telecasts, BTV does not show as much WNBA games, ESPN doesn't cover a lot of the Stars games).

I can't wait for next season. I believe the Stars will bounce back. I'm looking forward to seeing Becky back to her MVP form.




Source: http://www.wnba.com/silverstars/multimedia/100828_hammon_young.html

No comments: