Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Quick Birthday Thought...or Maybe Not

Isn't weird how you say goodbye to an age? And how you get attached to a particular age. I liked being nineteen, I think I felt the same way with all my other ages and I think I felt this weird feeling saying goodbye to all those other ages as well. I didn't think I would get used to being nineteen. But now I got so attached to it, it's been a year of extremes for me so I guess that makes nineteen quite memorable. I just don't feel like I'm twenty yet, I still feel nineteen...yet surprisingly, upon uttering those lines, I suddenly felt like I WAS twenty..pretty weird. (so now I don't really know what age I am, hehehe!)

** I wish I could be 18 or 17 again though, I don't think I enjoyed those years enough, hehe..

I just find it fascinating how you find it odd getting used to a new age and then before you know you have morphed into that age, you can say I am nineteen, but then that realization only comes when you are about to change ages again, like when you're about to turn twenty or when you are twenty.

Hehehe...

Quick note: I just checked my mail and Brian sent me an e-card, another nice surprise. :)

No comments: