Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wish List (Because Liz nudged me to post it already)

Original DVDs of the movies/shows I like

Original CDs
(Daughtry, Matchbox 20 Greatest Hits...can't think of anything else right now. haven't visited the CD store in quite some time)

Compilation of Disney songs
(This is hard to find here in the Philippines so I guess a burned copy will do

Books
(Any good history book; the book written by Herodotus; Enemies and Allies by Kevin J. Anderson; Like the Flowing River by Paulo Coelho; Any interesting John Grisham books; Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows with special illustrations, hardbound; For One More Day by Mitch Albom)

Superman comic books/graphic novels
(The Death of Clark Kent; Anything with Lana Lang; Battles with Lex Luthor)

AdMU shirts

NBA cards
(Michael Jordan, Tim Duncan, Manu Ginobili, Tony Parker, Mike Bibby, Chris Webber, Chris Paul, Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade, Steve Nash, Derrick Rose, Dwight Howard)

Spurs/Silver Stars jerseys/shirts (Duncan, Ginobili, Parker, Becky Hammon)

Nintendo DS..haha..

Green Cross Isopropyl Alcohol with Moisturizer (40% or 70% solution)


That's all I can think of right now..

Most of the things I want are a bit costly, except for the alcohol...but the alcohol would make me really happy since I use it a lot. You guys see the little bottle I bring around right? I refill that every now and then..I don't mind at all if everyone gave me alcohol, as long as it's the right brand. :p

No comments: