Wednesday, November 25, 2009

For You Guys (Reminder to Self)

This is one of those things I thought of doing. I remember this idea crossed my mind sometime during senior year. I told myself I'd do it. I was having one of my daydream moments that day.

I have a lot of those. I daydream a lot...I think I daydream too much...haha...but this was one of the more productive daydream things. Good ideas usually pop into my head, but I end up forgetting most of them. I either write a note on my cellphone or I keep a mental note and tell myself I will write it or do it later, but I never get to. It's a bad habit. It sucks. Liz gave me a notebook where I can jot down stuff, but I get too lazy to write sometimes. I think I really do need an electronic organizer.

I think I should start this now before I forget again. I won't finish it, but at least I've started.

The idea was to write some kind of book. (Well, it's not really a book)...just some kind of compilation of entries. It's like a journal about the people who have touched my life, play an important role in my life. Each person would have their own document (I was gonna do it in Word). I'd write the things that that person has taught me or contributed to my growth and character as a person. And I'd also write all the memorable moments I've had with that person.

The plan was to start it and then just keep updating it every now and then. When it gets thick enough. I'd give it to the person. Something to remember me by (when I just suddenly disappear...haha...kidding, that wasn't part of the plan). Just something I hope would make the person smile and feel special, because they are to me.

(Thinking if I will continue this here or just create the document)

***
Going with the latter

At least now, I have a blog entry reminding me about this.

No comments: