Thursday, January 15, 2009

Like a Kid

I haven't blogged in a while. Been so busy, I'm loaded with school work. I've got lots to do but I just felt real nice I had to blog about it. I think this is my first blog entry for 2009...pretty cool, considering how I feel right now. I feel like a kid...hehe...I was drinking chocolate milk and I just felt like a kid. I don't know I was recounting my day while I was pouring the milk and then I just smiled and felt happy. I felt like a kid who just got a new toy or something. I can't describe the feeling, it's difficult to explain but I just wanted to blog about it so I'd remember. It was just a real nice feeling.

I went upstairs holding my glass of milk and I looked at my mom and smiled. I think I looked like an excited little kid. My mom asked, "What?" I smiled even wider and said, "Chocolate milk"...pretty weird, hehe...but I was just real happy. And that's when I decided to blog about the whole thing.

I looked at my things and saw Ruff staring at me. I smiled again.

Well, that's about it. Just wanted to memorialize the feeling. I think it's because of Rufus. Rufus makes me feel like a kid. Rufus made me feel like a kid. My Rufus encounter today made me feel like a kid. I hope I won't forget that experience.

Thanks Lord. =)

*** I just remembered while I was taking a shower, another thing that made me happy today was the Spurs' win over the Lakers. I watched the live coverage this morning before going to school. 112-111. =)

1 comment:

Rhina said...

I'm happy that you had this moment of "kid happiness".. thanks for the hug.. =)(selos ako kay ruff! =P)