Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's All Good

I had a good day yesterday at church. At first I didn't want to hear mass with my mom but I eventually decided to since I haven't been spending quality time with God lately. It turned out real great because after days, even weeks of not having a good conversation with Him, I finally had a great time with Him. Then afterwards, I got to try chicken kariman for the first time and then I got my haircut. I was also somewhat productive in the evening, I was able to start my history midterm. I've been feeling a bit pressured and I've been panicking a bit because I have so many things to do, but one thing God told me during our talk was to do my best and He will do the rest. It may be a cliche but it works. Another thing that made me smile yesterday was that I realized how God has made things work out for me (I'll enumerate these later).

Today, my good feeling has continued. I set the goal of finishing my reviewer for my Philo orals on the 6th and I was able to do it (I actually just finished refining it...hehe)...it took a lot food to finish (I would eat everytime I would finish one thesis statement; there were three so after the first I ate Chiz Curls and Pillows, after the second I ate cup noodles and Mini Chips Ahoy, then when I was almost done with the third I was called to dinner and so I had dinner...hehe...I'm gonna get fat because of school, haha...) I feel real accomplished right now because I finished what I set out to do. It reminds me of the reading marathon I accomplished during the 24th. It just amazes me and I think it's just right since I've been a sloth the past few days, just watching TV, DVDs, going out...stuff like that...hehe...

Oh yeah and this blog is an accomplishment too because I've been wanting to blog but I've never found the time to, hehe...

Here's how God has made things work out for me:

1. I feel amazed at how I was able to accomplish stuff for my history midterm in a span of a few days. The interesting thing is that I did not even realize that classes would resume next week. I'm just thankful that I was able to get my butt moving in working on my midterm. I did it without panicking because I didn't realize that Christmas break was almost over.

2. We did not reach St. Thomas Aquinas in Philo so we only had three thesis statements instead of four. Today, I am so thankful that we only had three thesis statements because I think I only had enough brain juice for three.

So there, it all worked out...I'll add to these next time.

That's all for now. I'm off to doing my other errands for the day - funny, it's almost 12 midnight...hehe...I'm pretty hyper right now because of the stuff I accomplished and because tomorrow is relax day...it's New Year's Eve! Good food and bonding time with family...going to the mall with Cha in the afternoon and watching DVDs after.

Thanks Lord... =)\

(Haha, I was so excited to do other things that I forgot to put a title...)

No comments: