Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I Just Remembered

I said I would blog about this last Thursday but I was unable to because I foolishly "broke" my laptop that evening....might as well tell that story...I'm incredibly O.C. so I was cleaning my laptop similar to how I've been cleaning it the past few weeks, with a special no-scratch cloth and an appliance cleaner. While I was pouring the appliance cleaner, I either spilled some over my laptop or I put too much and I wet my keyboard while wiping it....when I opened my laptop to start working, my keyboard wouldn't function properly, the stuff that came out on screen did not correspond to the key that I would press. It even went all funky like when I would press B, B! would come out or when I would press S "TRF" would come out then the caps lock function would work inversely. I had a problem with clicking as well, multiple things would be selected whenever I clicked a single icon...well you get the picture...I got so sad and felt so stupid. I swore I would never clean my laptop again. I brought it to Megamall the following day to get it checked and they recommended that I go to the HP service center in Buendia. I made plans to go there last Monday but then my laptop miraculously resurrected and started working fine again so here I am happily typing...hehe..

Anyway, back to my real purpose. I felt happy/fascinated that Thursday (before I broke my laptop of course), my classes were straight from 3:00-7:30. I was in school past 12 as usual. I forgot what I was doing but I wasn't able to buy something I could eat between my classes and I was worrying because I got so hungry the last time I wasn't able to eat anything until after my 7:30 class. I was trying to formulate a plan in my head as to how I can buy food without being late for any of my classes (my 3:00 class was in the Social Science Building, the next one was in Bellarmine, and the last one was in CTC...nice marathon right?)...So there I was walking fast to my 3:00 class, trying real hard to think of a plan...I couldn't be late for my class because we were supposed to have a quiz...then when I entered the room the beadle announced that the teacher couldn't make it to class so we would just continue watching Yojimbo and write a paper about it for next meeting (I wasn't too happy about this but oh well, I passed the paper today...I eventually liked my paper...sort of...) and our quiz was moved next meeting. I just felt happy and I was fascinated because I felt like God resolved my worries. I was getting worried about my stomach...hehe...so after watching Yojimbo I went to the caf and bought a sandwich, which I ate while walking to Bellarmine (I think...or maybe I ate it at the caf..) =p

Hehe...it was just a simple thing but it made me smile that day. I felt like He took care of me. I enjoyed my sandwich...hehe...Thanks Lord.

No comments: