Monday, December 8, 2008

Cute Sister Moments

Just a quick note before I take a bath and continue working tonight...two funny, cute, and I guess interesting things related to Kaye happened today.

1. We ate lunch together, just the two of us, and we got to talking...something we haven't done in a while (we barely see each other these days), before this we watched a few episodes of FRIENDS together. Anyway, the funny thing was when I was about to leave, I was walking towards her with the intention of kissing her cheek...I usually eat with my mom and grandma and I kiss them before I leave so I guess I got used to it and I was about to do it to Kaye. I was near her already when I realized what I was about to do and I stopped and said I was about to kiss you. Then we both laughed and she said, "I knew it. I felt that you were about to kiss me. I was wondering, what is she doing? Why is she going near me, is she going to wash her hands?" (The sink was behind her..hehe)...We just both laughed. I couldn't stop laughing until I left the house.

2. Kaye didn't have classes today...I was still asleep when I heard my mom waking her up and then she said she didn't have classes today because it was gig day. During lunch, I asked her why she didn't have classes and I heard her say it was gig day. So all day long I thought she didn't have classes because there was a gig in school, it made sense to me...(but I guess I didn't give it much thought..hehe...) When my mom and Cha picked me up, the topic came up again, and I heard gig day again. Then my mom and Cha made me realize that Kaye didn't have classes because it was Taguig day. So they both laughed at me and I told Kaye about it. Then we just all laughed about it during dinner. So I again was the weird one...hehe...

Funny and cute..hehe..gotta take a bath now...still have to polish my paper and review for a quiz... Thanks for the nice day Lord... :)

No comments: