Friday, December 5, 2008

Just Some Stuff I Wanted to Remember

This won't make much sense, these are things I noted on my cellphone, things that struck me and wanted to remember...I don't remember the details very well, but I'll do what I can..(I want to erase them from my calendar notes on my phone so I can put other reminders, hehe)

September 18, 2008 (I don't think this is the date when these things happened but it's the date I wrote these down. I think I was planning on blogging this day or something and I wanted to note the things I wanted to talk about)

It's going to be okay. Chapel text foster family. Sir Tirol comment. Basketball Olympics.

I think I was referring to our horrible Theo 141 immersion report, although Sir Soler said it was half good, half bad. I just felt so bad because I felt like I didn't do my job well as the leader or the one in charge so I was praying about it in the chapel then I think I received a text message from my immersion family and it just made me feel better. I told them what happened. But the fact that they texted at that moment just gave me the feeling that it was okay; it was alright that our report didn't turn out well.

***

I was talking to Sir Tirol and I somehow ended up mentioning that I went to OBMC for high school and he goes, "You're from OB Montessori?! Really?!" He couldn't believe I was from OB then he says, "Well, you must've been the exception there..."

I just found it pretty flattering and I wanted to remember it. I miss Sir Tirol's classes...He's the best.

***

I don't remember which part about the basketball olympics I was talking about but I have an idea and I will just blog about it next time. Keywords: video, crazy, obsessed, online, desperate, trip to Cha...hehe...

**

September 24, 2008

Nice people surprisingly and inspiringly kind though just met. Ate Myla. Give gift.

I met Ate Myla this sem because of my desperate attempt to get tickets to game 2 of the ADMU-DLSU UAAP championship match. It's amazing how some people are so kind and nice to people they just met. I was able to get three upper B tickets because of her. I got my own ticket for free, she just gave it to me because her sibling didn't want to watch by herself and then she looked for two other tickets for me so that I could have a companion when I watch. I wanted to pay her for my ticket but she didn't want to accept it, she just said "Basta sa akin, mag-enjoy ka lang, masaya na ako. Tama na 'yon." It's inspiring and moving when you meet people like that. It's nice I made a friend.

** Manong from the LS Bookstore is another friend I made because of my obsession with ADMU championship shirts...will try to talk about him next time ***

*** Kuya Jessie's the first friend I made because of UAAP tickets, we go way back to 3rd year 1st sem. He was on leave and that's how I met Ate Myla. ***

**

November 8, 2008

Funny how people, mom, put my blanket on when she went to my bed.

It's funny how people know you and get used to you, almost anticipating your reaction so they do certain things around you. When my mom sat on my bed, she put the cover on first so she wouldn't sit on my bed sheet per se. She knew I was picky about that. I mean, she really fixed the blanket and I just found it cute.

It's synonymous to how Aileen opens her palm and puts her hand out when she asks for alcohol. She knows I don't let other people touch my alcohol and she was surprised when I let her pour the alcohol herself (Tagaytay Steakhouse). And also when she asks, "Pwede ko ba hawakan?" before she touches my things...hehe...

December 3, 2008

Cried today. Felt better. Felt like God is really there for me and it felt nice.

I don't remember why I cried. But I know I was in the chapel and I just did. Then I just felt like God was there for me and I felt better. It felt real nice to be comforted by Him. Thanks Lord. =)

**

December 18, 2008

Sir Soh greeted me. Nice.

(Note: I'm taking a break from writing my Theo paper...hehe)...

I approached Sir Soh after class (I usually do that because I ask questions, makulit ako, I know..hehe...), I asked my question and he answered it. Afterwards, when I was about to leave he said "Merry Christmas," I know it was just a simple and normal thing to do but it was a sincere and heartfelt greeting and it just felt nice, especially coming from a teacher. I smiled (I think) and greeted him Merry Christmas as well. The entire thing made me feel good despite my bothersome cold and I happily fast-walked to my next class (which was all the way in CTC)... =)

Thanks Mr. Soh. Thank you Lord. (Back to writing paper, have to finish it soon...it's past 1 a.m.)

No comments: