Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Almost...

Just listened to the Stars-Mystics live audio broadcast on WNBA Live Access...The Stars made a great run in the fourth. Becky made two awesome three's and scored 11 in the fourth. She tied the game with a three but Beard made a jumpshot to put the Mystics up again by two. It came down to the last 1.9 seconds of the game, Belinda Snell missed a three-point attempt that would've won the game. I didn't see the shot since only the audio was available but the announcer said the shot nearly went in.

Well, it's always a heartache when my team loses. But it was a good run. They came back from twelve down. I'm sure the Stars will get back on track...they're under the .500 mark again (3-4). Freethrow shooting has to improve.

I still love my Stars and I'll catch their next game on July 3 (July 4 here in Manila, Saturday).

No comments: