Saturday, June 6, 2009

Just Bummed

I was thinking of blogging the other day but I got pretty lazy. There have been a lot of things on my mind lately...but I'm just not in the mood to talk about them here. This'll just be a quick one.

Basically, I'm just bummed that my team, the Silver Stars, lost their opening game. I kinda forgot about the WNBA season opening today but then when I flipped to Btv, I saw the Chicago Sky-Minnesota Lynx game. I thought Btv would only show one game so I decided to look for the Silver Stars game online. I found it but I had to install the Windows Media Player 11 plug-in first so I did. I still had the TV on and it turned out that Btv was showing the Silver Stars game.

I watched the game. It was going pretty well...Silver Stars led for most of the game (which makes the loss all the more painful)...but then Phoenix eventually caught up and opened up a 9 point lead in the closing minutes of the 4th quarter.

I'm just real bummed...I hate it when my team loses. But I'm sure my team will bounce back...Next game will be on the 13th (14 here in Manila). It's the Silver Stars home opener. They'll unveil their Western Conference Champion banner. I want to see that and I want to see them kick butt.

Just to say it, Becky Hammon is my favorite WNBA player...she's my MVP.

No comments: