Sunday, June 7, 2009

Cellphone Notes

Some notes I wrote on my phone (reminders, things to do, random thoughts/questions that popped into my head). I'll be deleting them so I wanted to archive them here. Most will only make sense to me, some might not even make sense to me anymore...hehe...

The dates and times may be misleading because I kept moving these notes in my calendar. Some a.m.'s might actually be p.m.'s because my phone does this weird reverse thing when you set the alarm for the note (I mean, I doubt I wrote some of these in the morning).

January 6, 2008

11:00 am
Write about He didn't let me be alone with j 'cause maybe I couldn't do it yet and about fat and eat.

5:00 pm
Note that after reading the bible with Cha, felt real good, calm, happy. Worked well after.

7:30 pm
Nice answer about what should do: allow God. Nice talk in adoration with kid again.

10:26 am
Write Psalm 46 - God is almighty, mighty and powerful, with Him here there is nothing to fear, we're safe.

12:00 pm
Write blog about being thankful with avoid Glorietta. Thankful day. Pray for all involved and affected.

3:15 pm
Do something then don't know why anymore. Ask all Philo questions. Heidegger. Ordinary questions.

11:00 pm
God answers fast. Psalm 54/55-56 and I feel better now. Thanks Lord.

5:00 pm
How do you philosophize? Feel like I need guidance. How do you know you are going the right way.

9:00 pm
Reflection habit has to be formed. Convenient that even in own, just reflect, but eventually forget.

10:45 am
Luke 4 - temptation, power, humility, might, determined/will.

April 24, 2008

5:07 pm
I realized today in the chapel that God wants me to have faith. Faith is not the reading, praying.

May 28, 2008

12:03 pm
Special moment with God. Way home in taxi...thought of what if died, feel ugly but no more when talked with Him.

July 12, 2008

1:31 am
Is there a specific reason why I feel down? Cried today. Don't know why. Just feel down, heavy, lonely.

7:49 am
How do improve self-worth, separate it from good grades.

1:34 am
Is better to think about what is making me feel down although that's difficult to pinpoint or just entertain myself?

1:35 am
Life seems pointless. No direction.

1:42 am
Sometimes I feel shallow because I turn to material and artificial things to cheer me up.

7:41 am
I feel down because I don't have a life, like I don't have a center to which I can give myself to.

August 31, 2008

1:00 pm
When we pray, do we have to distinguish who we are talking to?

3:34 pm
God never wants us to suffer right? And He is forgiving and kind? Gentle, not dictatorial.

3:40 pm
Being truly sorry doesn't necessitate making yourself feel bad right? Like you have to feel so heavy.

December 19, 2008

3:00 pm
Check Aegis. Was panicking because was late and had stuff to do. Prayed not late then better - free cut.

February 10, 2009

1:34 am
Immediate answer when "surrendered"? Feel good today.

***

Going through these as I was typing them was pretty fun. It brought back some memories. I remember most of these notes. Re-reading some of them made me laugh. I was able to answer one question while I was typing it...made me feel kinda stupid asking that question in the first place but I guess I understand my own confusion...hehe...

No comments: