Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy and Sad

Even though I am not exactly in the mood to elaborate on it, I said I would blog about it so I might as well post it and maybe come back to it next time. Yesterday Aileen and Hans asked me to step up...(when Ai first said step up, I thought she was talking about the movie so it startled me, hehe...) Anyway, it just struck me. In a weird and somewhat inexplicable way, it kinda made me feel good. I guess it's because it made me feel needed in a way and I guess being needed feels good because it makes you feel like you're worth something. It made me feel excited too, like thinking that I will exert more effort and be a bit serious this semester (not that I've been goofing off but I haven't taken my work as seriously, especially in couple of subjects, hehe...) But after today, I don't feel so enthusiastic about anything...I can't even blog about my immersion, I seem to be blank tonight. (I am still not over the fact that I missed the USA-Argentina game, somebody please tell me how I can watch it...)

Anyway, that's all for now. I will try to be a bit productive tonight by reading Theo, editing citations...then I will try to cheer myself up by fiddling with my ZEN.

(I'm still very sad...)

I might go back to this post and elaborate on it next time.

No comments: