Friday, August 22, 2008

Thoughts for the Day

Warning: Most people probably would not understand what I am specifically talking about here; I intended it to be so. I think only I can truly understand...hehe...

I was disturbed by my feelings late afternoon today. I don't like the way I felt, the feeling of being left behind. I do not know if it is jealousy. Sometimes I think I am so immature whenever I get upset when the reality that the world does not revolve around me hits me. I do not know why I feel so insecure, even though I know it isn't the case, I can't help but feel that people care less about me when they focus on other people. Am I that selfish or am I just really insecure and afraid? I don't know. But I do know that I don't like this feeling and I shouldn't be feeling this way. This is something I'll have to work on.

(Note: this entry would have been less vague if I had not been distracted by the Becky Hammon issue; it irritated and affected me so much that I forgot all about what I felt a while ago. In a way, I'm thankful for that because it was a terrible feeling...Go Becky! You're the best!)

No comments: