Friday, August 22, 2008

Not My Day

I don't like this day. For one thing, I haven't been as productive as I thought I would be. I read those annoying comments about Becky Hammon, in line with that I am annoyed that USA beat Russia. But the perhaps the most irritating thing is that I missed the USA vs. Argentina basketball game. I don't know if CS Sports just didn't show it or I was just stupid because they might have shown it earlier but I didn't catch it because I thought they would show it around 9 or something like that, I can't even remember what time I asked Cha to turn the TV on. Arg...I am so annoyed, this is not my day. If anyone knows how I can watch a replay of the USA vs. Russia Women's basketball and the USA vs. Argentina men's basketball, please let me know...it would totally cheer me up if I can watch those games...I looked forward to the game, it was supposed to be the highlight of my day...just imagine my disappointment.

(I'm pretty down right now...pretty pathetic, but I'm a basketball freak)

No comments: