Monday, October 20, 2008

Late...but Nice

I was kinda late for mass last Saturday (felt real bad). I missed the first reading and part of the second reading so I said I would just read the readings myself and I got to do that today, I just finished actually.

I got struck by what I read and so I decided to write about it. The first reading just made me feel how powerful and cool God was, hehe...I'm glad He's my Lord... =)

The Responsorial Psalm was kinda the one that put the idea of writing into my head. I was pretty hyper after proofreading a few chapters of Hidden Thirteen, the Clark and Lana fan fic that I like so much, my fave so far actually...well, I was hyper and I felt like singing (I was singing...hehe), then the reading turned out to be Psalm 96 and it said "Sing to the Lord a new song...Sing to the Lord" and it just made me smile, even laugh, hehe...I found it cute and funny.

Then the second reading was also nice, it kinda made me realize that I missed reading the Bible. I do read once a week but I guess I haven't read it the way I just did, it felt nice...I really missed it. It also felt nice reading the Gospel again, I still remembered it from church last Sunday.

Well that's about it, just wanted to note this little moment. It felt real nice.

No comments: