Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What a Day

My day started out pretty bad...felt bad because I was kinda mean or I felt selfish in the morning because I denied the driver 5 bucks. That upset me real bad and so I felt real bad, I felt like I wouldn't even enjoy the rest of my day. Then I ate lunch, I didn't even finish my food, it wasn't as good either. Then I drank my medicine and I don't think I drank enough water because the weird medicine stuck in my throat thing happened and I was trying to burp it out until the afternoon. It wasn't a good feeling, I couldn't breathe properly. Then I had class, got a bit sleepy...then I got hungry again so I bought a sandwich and wished I had just eaten that earlier instead of what I ate. Then I bought iced tea, but it tasted funny so I threw it because I was afraid of another stomach ache...I didn't go to school the day before because I rested from fever and stomachache. Then my day started getting a bit better, although I wasn't able to correctly guess Isabela's painting, but I had an interesting conversation with her. Oh yeah, Sam and I got an A in our research proposal, it was an A from Dr. Aguilar so that was special because I thought I would never get an A from him. Then I ran into Ate Myla who was so nice so it made me smile. These happened after I went to the chapel, although that was when my burping thing started. Then I picked up Ai from bel, hehe....Then the bonfire. Got stuck buying shirts so I wasn't able to get a spot in the Gesu then I was worrying about the shirts and my deal with buying them so I was distracted in the mass, started feeling bad again. Then Hans and Jen couldn't come. Wasn't able to get a seat. Then Kaye came. Started having a good time. made new friends while in line...so long wait...super muddy..but cool because got to meet the players who were real nice although they weren't complete anymore. they were real nice and Chris Tiu remembered me. Jai was funny and cute. Nonoy was nice and seemed shy. Just had fun. It was cool. they were real nice. Ang sarap maging Atenista. then ducky adventure to go the wall. way home. laughing and talking. nice bonding with kaye. finally ate dinner after standing in line for i dnt knw how long then got home around 3. took a bath, ate then went to bed 4am. woke up almost 2..ate lunch then surfed the net, about to work but decided to write the draft of this blog..and here it is.

scrap the plans for doing polsci paper, haha...

left admu past 2. got home almost 3, bought food. slept 4am.

MY SHOULDER HURTS TOO...CARRIED MY BAG ALL DAY, EVEN IN THE BONFIRE.

I still owe myself blogs about the RESOLUTION OF OLYMPIC DILEMMA (OLYMPIC VIDEOS and GOING TO CHA'S HOUSE) and my WNBA FREAKDOM.

No comments: