Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Great Day

I had a great day today...but I'm too sleepy to blog about it, hehe...I just wanted to write a bit about it because I said I was gonna blog about it today.

I slept around 2am and woke up around 5:45 to enlist for my classes. After that I wasn't able to go back to sleep anymore...so that's why I'm sleepy...hehe...I was too hyper, thus disoriented, so I wasn't able to blog earlier. I was supposed to blog after Smallville, but I'm just too sleepy.

Right now, I'm just babbling...hehe...sabaw pa rin ako, hehe...I still feel a bit disoriented from being hyper...haha...

Anyway, just a quick note about my day. I had fun talking to friends online and helping them out. But the highlight of my day was my meeting with my spiritual director/companion. We had a great talk. It was liberating...details about it next time. I wanna rest and maybe bother Isabela for a few minutes before I try to get some sleep.

Thanks Lord for the great day! =)

No comments: