Thursday, October 16, 2008

Strange

It's only been five days since the semester ended and I've been enjoying myself a lot...been going out and stuff; put songs in my zen, watched movies, hung out with my cousins and friends, swam, played basketball...it's pretty much been fun...

But today, I found it weird how I got excited about "working" again...I mean Hans reminded us to read the E-Strat manual and as soon as I finished getting ready for bed, I decided to get my laptop, check my mail and check out the manual. I don't really like reading off the computer so I just browsed (actually I'm still browsing it) the manual and I'm planning on browsing the rest of the site. Anyway, I decided to print the manual maybe tomorrow evening or something then I'd read it over the break...the strange thing is I felt excited to be doing "something" again, like I missed having to do something, like working.

Hehe, but I guess it's just the novelty of it...I'm pretty sure I'll wish I didn't have work once school starts...hehehe!

Well that's all, I just wanted to blog about that...I found it strange and worth blogging about...haha...I'm so happy it's sem break and that I'm actually enjoying it...(I mean I'm not in the hospital, although this morning I was freaking myself out; I don't wanna get sick again...kinda traumatized by mosquito bites)

I can't wait to enjoy the rest of my break! Thanks Lord... =)

No comments: