Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas

I just got home from watching The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas. Cha didn't like the movie, she found it too depressing. I, on the other hand, liked the movie. Yes it was sad, but it was a good tribute to the Jews who passed away and were discriminated against during the Holocaust. I'm just a little disappointed that I didn't get to stay inside the moviehouse to finish the credits. I was enjoying the music and I wanted to sit their for awhile to give respects to those who passed away during the Second World War. To make up for that, here I am blogging.

I'm contemplating if I wanna see the film again and finish the credits this time. It was a good film. I never felt the evils of the Holocaust until I watched the film. Sure, I've read and learned about it, how the Jews were discriminated against, treated badly, and killed, but I never felt it. I just want to pay my respects to all of the victims of the Second World War. This blog entry is for them.

No comments: