Monday, March 23, 2009

Don't Know What to Call this One

Just got home from ADMU. Picked up my toga, grad invitations, honors card, talked with Sir Raffy, met with Legendairy groupmates to settle accounts and return their things. I planned on staying longer in school but Cha said she needed something so I decided to go home earlier.

I don't feel so well. I think it's the heat, I walked to the Jesuit Residence to talk to Fr. Arcilla and it was bloody hot. I got a headache and so I decided to stay at the lib until I was picked up. I read the fresh issue of The Guidon to pass the time (that was after my headache sort of subsided).

Now I still got a bunch of stuff to do...here I am again with my urge to get check things off my to-do-list...trying to control it though, won't force myself to move around if I'm not up to it...my head hurts again...

I wanted to blog last night but I was too tired...I just wanted to say that I got more depressed watching Watchmen than The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas. Watchmen gave me some stuff to think about, but the way it ended was pretty depressing for me...do things really work like that? Is the world/society really like that? It's pretty sad.

Well, off I go to check my mail and do other things...will blog again if I feel like it.

No comments: