Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Just Felt Like I Had to Blog...for old time's sake...

Will be going to Tagaytay tomorrow for my retreat, will be gone for three days. Just wanted to blog before I left. I haven't blogged in a while. A mixture of feelings. Not exactly in the mood to elaborate...but right now, I'm not feeling very well...disappointed. Will get back to this when I am ready.

Happy. Talked to Isabela. Talking to her usually cheers me up, don't know why. She's one of the few people who lighten things up for me. I felt happy just knowing she was in a good state. I think it's the first time I felt genuinely happy for someone, without even thinking of my own state.

Talked to Cha. Felt kinda better. Cried and just kinda poured feelings out.

Just feeling a mixture of things, I shift from feeling good to feeling bad. I feel ready to deal with it though...just trying to let my feelings take their course.

Lots of things happened and are happening. Kinda have a lot on my plate. But I feel ready to take them on. Like what Isabela said, things will work out in the end...can't wait for that, but for now I'll just let things be. Try to enjoy what I can. Live and feel a range of emotions. It's part of being human after all.


No comments: