Friday, April 24, 2009

Bad NBA Day

I was kinda bummed that I was gonna miss the Spurs game because of my interview. One of the first things I did when I woke up this morning was open the TV and tune in to BTV. I saw the pregame show and I was able to watch a part of the first quarter.

When I got home after my interview, I immediately went upstairs and checked if the game was still on. It was wishful thinking of course. I knew I wasn't gonna be able to watch the first few quarters of the replay because I would be watching I Love Betty La Fea's finale. After Betty, I switched to BTV and saw the third quarter score, 38-70 Dallas. Damn, I was pissed.

When I woke up, I had a feeling the Spurs weren't gonna win but I didn't know it was gonna be that bad. I tried watching the game, but after a while I decided to change the channel. When I checked my mail, I saw the rest of today's results. Bulls lost too. The only surprise for me was the Jazz's victory. I was able to catch that game on Star Sports when I got home, but I lost interest when the Lakers started getting momentum in the third or fourth. I figured they would end up winning so I didn't bother watching anymore. Turns out, it was the only close game today. Both of my teams got blown out. Sucks. Bad NBA day for me. I know my teams will bounce back though.

No comments: