Friday, April 24, 2009

I Love Betty La Fea

I just finished watching the Bettyful Finale. I didn't get to watch the show as religiously as I watched Maging Sino Ka Man. I only started tuning in every night around the time Betty and Armando got back together. It was different from what they usually do and maybe that's why I wasn't hooked right away, plus I got busy with school. But the show was entertaining. It was a light and feel-good show. I like how it promotes family and morals. I'm a big John Lloyd-Bea fan, they look so good together...at least the shows they do don't break my heart like Clark and Lana do. I just wish they end up together in real life, hehe... =p (why don't I ever get my happy ending?)

It's funny...I only understood the lyrics to the show's theme song right at the very end. I only put it together after Cha pointed out that she didn't get the words before. She thought it was "ang aming palabas ay hanggang dyan na lang..." I thought it was "ang magandang palabas ay hanggang dyan na lang..." It never made sense to me, I always asked myself why the song would say that. Then it hit me that the words were "ang gandang panlabas ay hanggang dyan na lang" ...hehe, it's ironic, I only got it when the show was finally done. At least I got it...hehe...

Well, I'll be looking forward to the DVD's. I hope they release them. I have all of Maging Sino Ka Man (Book I). I haven't finished watching it though, I think I'm in volume 3. I don't know if they're still going to release Book II. It's been quite a while since the first one was released. I hope they do though, I want to complete my collection.

Will be looking forward to more John Lloyd-Bea movies, shows, and commercials (I enjoy the Greenwich commercials...hehe...)...at least, even in a fantasy world, I somehow get my happy ending and I get enough love to keep me going.

No comments: