Friday, April 24, 2009

Writing

I was offered a writing job today. The job would require me to write Allied Bank's newsletter. Bottom line is the job would be all about writing.

I just realized today that I love writing and I've missed writing...that's why I'm blogging right now. But I like writing for myself, for leisure. I don't think I want the job, but I have a few weeks to think about it, then I'll call the HR department in case I'm not interested. It appears to be a pretty challenging job. I like challenges...but maybe not this one. I want to pursue something I am passionate about. I don't think I'm passionate about that kind of writing...I'm really not sure. I will think about it.

But it has been nice writing today. I've posted three blogs today, including this one...hehe...

No comments: