Saturday, April 25, 2009

Self-Talk

I believe in myself. I can accomplish great things. I have accomplished great things. I just realized this after I talked to my mom. Maybe it's time for me to step up. Put my skills to use. I can do anything I set my mind to. And maybe that's what I need to do. I know I can't do it alone though. I'm a great person and I know I've got other great people around me who can help me. Somehow I feel like I've got something to prove, to myself and to other people. I don't know if that's a good thing. But whatever I decide to do, I want to do it for the right reasons.

Anyone can learn anything. Anyone can master anything. I'm not stupid. Maybe this is the push I need. I can do it. I will accomplish great things and I will do it for the right reasons. I don't want to be filled with anger or hatred. I want to do what I do out of passion, love, and purpose.

I think it is time to believe in myself. I'm excited to learn. Yet at the same time, it is scary because I feel like I'm taking on a big responsibility. But maybe it's time. I'm old enough.

Be with me.

AMDG.

No comments: