Thursday, November 20, 2008

...

Not sure how to start...I'm tired...I was excited to blog a while ago, while I was in school, and I thought about it but was too lazy to get the laptop and stuff..

My mock interview went well so that got me all hyped. My interviewer was real nice. He gave me real nice comments...He told me to relax though, I was too stiff..and He told me to tweak my resume to champion my achievements more. I'll probably detail this more next time, I'm too tired to be excited right now...I'm not doing the experience justice, I'd like to describe it better because it was real nice.

I think I'm stressed...my soles are swollen...and that's a usually a sign. People have been commenting that I looked stress and sad yesterday...I wasn't really stressed or sad then, I think I was just sleepy because I had to get up early. I got used to sleeping kinda late and waking up kinda late since my classes are in the afternoon...earliest is at 12:30...But I've been having meetings here and there the past few days so I had to start my day earlier than usual.

Today was a different story though. After being all hyped because of my interview, I went into depressed mode...just felt sad...lonely...reality was kinda sinking in again. Then I guess I got a bit stressed in the afternoon, I have so many things to do but I haven't started any and I think thinking about them stressed me out. "Baking" was pretty tiring, I didn't do as much as the others did but I still got tired. Cleaning up was a bit stressful I think.

So I tried unwinding, or trying am trying to unwind by blogging, chatting, watching btv (I forgot to blog about it because I've been busy, will blog about it next time if I remember, we finally have btv! The digibox was installed yesterday...yey!!!) and checking my mail so I'm at least productive.

Wished I could have written this better but I guess I'm real tired...will sleep in a while...have to wake up at 9...that's early for me...hehe...

Thanks for the nice and good interview Lord... =)

*** Oh yeah, most of my NBA teams lost today...the Spurs, Bulls...and the other ones I rooted for like Cleveland, Milwaukee, and Miami...the Kings won though...still not sure if the Rockets won, will check it right now.. ***

No comments: