Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Just Had to Talk About It

Before I start working tonight, I just had to write about this...

I had a pretty tiring day for some reason, I think it was all the walking from Bel to CTC, I don't know...well I just finished taking a bath and I was drying myself, I left the TV on CNN and the volume was set high (so I could hear the TV while taking a bath)...well I noticed that there was a basketball commercial on, I felt like it was another btv commercial and I thought it was weird because they only played btv commercials on CS9 ever since Sky Cable lost that channel...so I had a funny, excited feeling already...then I heard it...24/7 Basketball, subscribe to Basketball TV now on Sky Cable...

Suddenly, I sprung to life (I was lethargically drying myself because I was tired and everything...) and I felt much much better...I suddenly had enthusiasm, I mean I was really worn out...

I yelled, Cha, you can subscribe to Basketball TV on Sky Cable!!! You said you would get it for me...Can you get for me? Please...please...please...

My voice was cracking while I was talking to Cha who was downstairs at that time. I gave her Sky Cable's number and she called. They said we had to write a letter of request then they will install this box which costs Php2000 then there will be a monthly subscription fee of Php100.

The Php2000 box thing is kinda making me think twice about it, I'll discuss it with my mom...I can pay for it if ever...I just really felt better after that whole thing and I couldn't wait to write about it...Man I love basketball...I'm a basketball freak I know...haha!

Well, I needed the energy boost...now it's time for work...

Thanks Lord... =)

No comments: