Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Frustrating End

I'm about to sleep but I decided to get a few things off my chest...sort of...

I just had a frustrating end to my day. It's so hard when the people around you aren't like you. You want to correct certain things but they won't let you, it's two against one, they simply don't see your point and they don't bother trying...it's frustrating because you know something is wrong and something has to be controlled...you wish you can control it, but you can't; they won't let you and you don't have the authority. Those who have the power don't bother using it.

I guess I'm real O.C. and I like making sure that the things that need to be done get done and that the people who are supposed to get what's theirs get it. It's kind of scary how I find it hard to trust people when it comes to certain things, it's surprising and scary because that person is someone that you're supposed to really trust...but why can't I fully trust this time? Why does it bother me? The other scary part is the thing that is involved...it's scary...I don't know if I'm just real O.C. or I just have some bad issues.

Ouch...that's all I have to say...it stings, it hurts...I want to rip my heart out and wish that I couldn't feel a thing. When will I get over this? I know I want to...I think that would be good for me...but somehow as I am typing this, I'm thinking twice...do I want it go away?

...Yes, I think I do...it's too much for me...

Night...I'm off to bed...

I still want to say thank you Lord...

No comments: